I am participating in this year's Giveaway Day hosted by Sew, Mama,Sew. Enter to win this wintry sweet box pouch made with Alexander Henry "Granville" Blues fabric. It measures 7" x 2.5" x 3". How do you enter? Well that's simple. All you have to do pick one of the following options:
- Become a fan of CrankHeartPony on facebook.
- Become a follower of my blog - click the 'follow' button on the right sidebar.
- Post my shop button to your blog - its on the right sidebar (see details for help) Comment with your blog link.
- Tell me what your favorite item is from my shop
- This is open to the world, so I will ship anywhere and everywhere!
- This offer is open until midnight (Chicago time) on December 6th.
- The winner will be announced on December 7th and the item will be shipped no later than December 12th.
- To add the button to your blog (for Blogger users): Right click on the button; click "save image as" and save on your computer; open your blogger layout; select "add a gadget"; add "picture"; Upload picture with the link being http://crankheartpony.com. Done!
I'm in the holiday spirit and thought I would offer a freebie for anyone who buys from the shop...FREE 3x3 6pc glitter vinyl sampler for every order til we hit 400 sales. Mention 'glitter' in notes to seller and let me know what colors from the list you would like. Some ideas for this stuff is making fun holiday garland, retro style ornaments, appliques, decorations,etc. It is easily cut or sewn and has the fabric backing on it. This is fun stuff, so get some while it lasts!