Friday, January 30, 2009

Sewing and more sewing


Its funny how I go through these bouts of creativity. I will only sew or only make jewelry, or as of late - only design the brochure for work. I got a one track mind and want nothing to do with any other creative outlets when I am focused on one. So I've been sewing...and it took weeks to make this bag- I kept starting and stopping. It should've taken 2 days at the most, but what can you do? I had the brochure and a sick family to take of on top of that. Nevertheless, I've completed it and its, I must say, the best high quality bag I've made. It was neat putting in a magnetic closure - never did that before. I made it with Erin McMorris Park Slope fabric - thats a fun line she got there.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More