Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey Valentine, Feelin' Crafty?

I saw these cute conversation hearts over at whipup.net and thought we could make this in my sewing class I'm teaching next week! I really wanted to make some over sized ones out of clay for my Valentines in Clay class I taught over the weekend, but that idea will have to wait til next year. Here are a bunch of cute ideas for sweet things this V-day - some examples:All adorable, yes? Sometimes I wish guys really would dig these fun crafty things we can make them! Well, there are always parents, kids and friends to make them for.

2 comments:

I love the little felt hearts! I may have to whip up a few of them myself!

I really like all of these!

I wish I could teach a sewing class, people don't want to take lessons from someone who looks like they are still in middle school (which is what people tell me a lot) THOUGH IM NOT

But I hope that your classes go well :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More