Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bootie Call

So I knocked off 2 items off my list of things to make the new bebe. I did this all last night, I was in some sort of creative frenzy...I say frenzy because it all happened after 10pm. I made these super cute booties for the babe when she arrives home from the hospital. they are so cute ans SO small, No longer than 3 inches! Babies have small feet! But I had no 'new born' size bootie pattern so I had to be resourceful with the large pattern i had I had and I wondered how I'd get them to be small enough for a new born. So I got some tissue paper and traced the inside of the pattern about 1/2 inch, if that makes sense and cut out the tiny pieces, which to my suprize, seemed to be perfecto! The other thing I made was a boppy cover. I made it with this cute owl fabric we got on clearance at Urban Outfitters. No pics of that one. But 2 things down, many more to go, and not much time left to do it!! I'll just have to keep chuggin' along.

5 comments:

I would love to be entered into your giveaway!

Thanks so much =)
Jennifer "sunsign6"
tjmetz@mchsi.com

Frenzied work can be the best work :)

Those booties are absolute adorable!

http://celebratelife.etsy.com
celebrate.life@live.com

SOOO cute ! :) I love these. Congrats on baby #2! Please enter me in the giveaway !
Thanks

Jessica
beadbug00.etsy.com

Oh my goodness. Those are the cutest!

Lisa
BlossomingTree.etsy.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More