Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Items, Old Craft


One of the first thing I started making when I became more crafty was jewelry. It was so easy...so easy that it lacked any real 'work'. So I started making it again in hopes of selling it this holiday season, so I beefed up or threw out old designs in order to explore the process and materials more than just stacking beads on a headpin and adding the earwire...theres more handmade findings, vintage stuff torn apart for new items, use of finer beads, etc. Critiques welcome! & All my jewelry has FREE SHIPPING!

4 comments:

REally lovely work. They have a very old wordly feel to them. I would almost think vintage but the fact that they are newly made is very cool.

I love your work! Beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing!
-10oneworld

Very pretty! I, too, started out making jewelry, you've inspired me to maybe give it a go for the holidays.

Hi! I love your blog and I'm tagging you! So come check out my blog to see what it's all about :)

www.theordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More