Friday, October 10, 2008

So I've been 'Tagged'

I think its good and quite informative to learn a little bit about eachother and to search our minds for good things to share...things that many obviously don't know about - and many people who dont know anything at all -about me. So I was tagged by The Ordinary Housewife from the Turquoise Tangerine . Im supposed to share 7 things about myself - so here they are:

1. I love creating, yes, thats obvious - but I have this crazy desire to be in a constant state of creativity -its almost like an addiction..maybe it is! I am seriously a jack of all trades (but a master of none) I love to sew, crochet, make jewelry, silk screening, graphic design, and oh so much more!

2. I really really love to laugh - I'll crack stupid jokes just to make myself laugh...is that normal?


3. I have 2 kids and I think 4 or 5 would make my life complete - then I'll just need a house to cram them all in. I also want that house to be a Chicago Bungalow with the stained glass windows and it has to be an Octagon too! Am I asking for too much?

4. I am soon to get my next tattoo but can't decide what I want. I was thinking about getting the Hebrew word for woman and my husband would get man so when we put them together it would spell God - pretty neat! But I think I'll get something ...uh...gosh I dont know!

5. I am extremely extremely annoyed by people who fight to the death to be 'hip' -i call them 'pseudo-hipsters'. yak! I don't like regular hipsters to begin with.

6. I am related to 2, count them, TWO U.S. Presidents: Garfield and Ulysses S. Grant. Don't ask me how - but I know its on my mom's side. My dad is Mexican and Native American so i doubt its from his side...unless........


7. I really really want to take swing dancing lessons with my husband- that would be so fun, learn something new and get exercise! We actually talked about this tonight, so all we need is a sitter and hope its not too expensive.

What then to do when you are 'tagged': RULES
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, now Im supposed to Tag 7 more people, so here they are:
HerAnatomy, Cofygirl, ComfortJoy Designs, Kat'sLife, Little Red Cottage, Nicki Leigh, TheHoggyHedge

5 comments:

Thanks for the tag! This looks like fun. I'll need some time to think up 7 things to share. I will let you know when I post it! Also, I need to pick 7 wonderful bloggy friends to tag next. Hmmm...lots of thinkin' to do. :)

Have A Happy Day!
Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{at}gmail{dot}com

Thanks for tagging me! You can check it out here: http://heranatomy.blogspot.com/! I finished =D

i still need to "do" my tag... but in the meantime, there's a little something something for you on my blog! :)

I've added you to my blog reads list! Thankies =)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More