Friday, November 21, 2008

So I guess I'm just nerdy


As a kid of the 80's who can resist such nostalgic geekery? I'M so very tempted to get these awesome Mario Brothers Coasters for myself about about 20 others who'd appreciate this neat find. Pure GOLD! LostMitten's shop is chock full of nerdy goodness that I just love! Go check that out!


Also, we are in the process of doing some more fun reupholstering. a chair ...in some glitter vinyl. Once the hot Mr. of the house refinishes the wood, we'll cover that old thing and make it glorious as it was in its hay day.

2 comments:

i love the 8-bit era, what great memories! and perler beads are just made for 8-bit fandom =)

Oh, don't feel bad, I'm just as nerdy if not more so.

Lost Mitten is awesome and her products make people like me squee with glee.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More