Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cream(er) of the Crop




I've been thriftin lately and have found a boatload of super cute creamers - no sugar bowls, just the creamer. Whats cool is a creamer does not need to perform only as a vessel for cream, thus making your coffee or tea the best it can be. They can serve as pencil , paint brush, supply holders, planters, decoration, collecting, and the list goes on and on. Here are a few Ive recently picked up and put up in my shop: The Speckled yellow one is a Mikasa creamer, the middle one is a Berggren (i found this on another site for $31!) and the last is the little Forest n Trees - of which i found 2! I love vintage and all, but I need this stuff cleared out! Im having a birthday sale! See my shop for details!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More