Sunday, August 2, 2009

A SALE is going on!! Come gitchusum!

I've not posted as of late since my 3 year old jacked up our camera. Luckily, a new one is arriving shortly! As I'm feeling terribly about all this, so I am offering 30% off your entire order from my shop. I've posted LOADS of new items!! I'll show you a few....


Temporama Tea Cup Set of 4 ($22 reg. $15.40 with this sale!)



Vintage Owl Candle Holder Figurine ( $15 reg. $11 with this sale!)



Vintage T.C. Wheaton Graphic Glass Condiment Bottle Set

($27 reg, $19 with this sale!)

How do you take advantage of this super sale? Just convo me so I can change it for you or buy and wait for an updated invoice to pay. The catch? You MUST put "IDS BLOG" in notes to seller...or convo me like I said. :)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More