Sunday, July 4, 2010

The pain, the pain of it all!

I am in such pain right now. No clue whats wrong and all doctors are overpaid idiots. Let me see a good one who knows what he's talkin about!!!! X-rays, MRIs, etc and these "doctors" can't figure anything out. All they do is throw drugs at me -  none of them even do anything...I swear they're sugar pills. I dont know why people rant and rave about how wonderful Vicodin is, all it did for me is make me sleepy and wake up with horrible pain within 2  bloody hours! They say it was a muscle spasm...and didnt say when it would stop spazing out. Ugh, gotta go...wave of pain engulfing me.........

2 comments:

Vocodin never did much for me either and I don't know why people get addicted to it. I am sorry you are in pain and I hope they find the answer soon.

PussDaddy

Thanks, Puss. Im glad Im not the only one. All them drugs never work for me. I get sleepy, is all. Maybe I should mix it with alcohol like the cool kids...wait - I think I'll just fall asleep faster. ;)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More