Saturday, September 4, 2010

How To: Cake Pops with Bakerella

Image used  from Bakerella.com
 I love sweets. They may be my downfall one day, I'm sure my own blood has been replaced with cake batter. Anyway, I've seen these really cute cake pops that people make. They look adorable and delicious and I always wondered how they are made. I love the Bakerella blog for all its sweet wisdom and came across her Video How-To for her upcoming book:
Cake Pops: Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treat.

And with a price like that how could I NOT get it?! Just look at these....

Images from Amazon.com
OH, And I am doing my Craft Every Day Challenge - I need to post the pics. I've revamped a shelf, a wallet, and repurposed some other goods. Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More