Monday, November 22, 2010

Before & After: Transforming My Kitchen

Its amazing what a little paint can do. Here is Before. Ugly. Hideous. No me gusta. Also, notice the ancient refrigerator. It worked great but couldn't sustain a family of 5.


At this point we painted the walls and took all the doors off the cabinets with the intent of refinishing them. Yeah...we didn't end up doing that.

Here we have the south wall, crammed with junk.
 NOW for the AFTER!
Ahh....Much better! We painted all the cabinets, windows and doors white and spray painted the hardware black. I think this entire transformation cost about $50-$75. Not bad, eh?
Now it looks like a real kitchen. I'm happy.


4 comments:

amazing! what a transformation!! graet job. :)

Great Job! Paint makes such a huge difference!

That looks fabulous Tami!! Makes me want to paint my kitchen sooo bad! (Though having to repaint or losing part of our security deposit keeps holding me back. Darn.) :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More