Sunday, February 3, 2008

My new baby sling

Just created a baby sling for my second baby on the way...it took me forever to get moving, but I finsihed it...it was quite simple! It was so much fun to make - even if I had to do alot to get the right lenth and width. I had to cut the yards in half lenghtwise and sew them together! I did it, though, and i can see my self making one for every day of the week! The picture looks so blurry - not because I don't know how to take a picture - but the way i had to take it is the reason. We live in an old building built in the 30's or 40's and this particular apartment has the original mirrors on the closet doors. These mirrors havent lasted very well thru the ages and are dim and hazy...I had to take the picture of me with it on somehow...which explaines the dim and hazy picture.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More