Monday, February 18, 2008

UPDATE: Organization Challenge is Complete!

Yes folks, its done! I have organized my craft site and its staying so neat and clean...for once. I'm becoming much more organized this year. It was a new years resolution, afterall. I have finally got things all things in a designated place. Each drawer is its own world of either fabric, notions, thread, needles, bias & ribbon, and the list goes on and on. Patterns are all organized in a folder, scissors are on hooks, out of babys reach, and finished projects are stashed away from grubby hands! Here it they are BEFORE AND AFTER!.......(drumroll please!)













2 comments:

It looks great! I really like the little bench you have with the flip up lid.

I still have to finish up my desk!

I love how you hung up your scissors and cutting mat :) Great job!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More