Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Fun

I had a Forest theme for Maddy's 3rd birthday and made these little coloring books with the idea I borrowed from LovelyDesign. The difference with these are that I monogrammed the books with fun and colorful rub-on letters, instead of printing animals on the covers. Maddy loved them and still colorsa in hers and carries it around with her. As far as a cake, I got some really cute cupcake toppers from BakeItPretty on Etsy. There are a ton of super fun baked goods accessories and more definitely worth checking out! Here is a pic of the result: I photoshopped all the people so we just have the cake, forgive the hasty mess I created! It was fun and Maddy loved it - which is most important.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More