I will be using the following books for this Pattern Review:
1. What book, pattern and the page its on.
2. What fabrics I have chosen - designers, colorways - if available. I do have a boat load of vintage fabrics Morgan gave me that I may use, but we'll see.
3. Clarity of instructions and imagery.
4. Easy/ Difficulty of the pattern (usually stated in the book).
5. Was it fun to make.
6. How do I like the finished product since it can be hard to tell from just the pictures.
7. Whether I'd recommend the pattern/book to a beginner or one who wants to sharpen their sewing skills.
I'm excited to do this - it will give me a reason to sew and learn a few new things. I hope to sew some clothing from a few of them too! I have that dress form my husband got me 2 Christmases ago - I should probably use that since he keeps making me feel guilty for not.
I'll get cracking on this asap!