Forget about finding anything. It was somewhat in order, but the worst part was lugging it around, having papers spill out, then patterns get mixed up - or ripped up by these children. I decided it was time to do something about it.
So I took a file that I used for sorting different types of papers, condensed those cuz I care not for papers anymore, took the file headers (that came with the file, never used, thankfully) and stamped the file names on them.
Now Everything is in its place. I clipped all small pieces for patterns, instructions, and all that so I know what goes with what. It took a while to get it all sorted out, but I did find a bunch of patterns for many things I used to make and totally forgot about - outta sight, outta mind sorta thing. I'll be happy to start making those again!