Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blog Overhaul

I've been toying around with my blog and I hope I can finally stick with a layout/design Im happy with. I think I got it now. I 've been obsessed with Blogger Buster. Thats how I was able to create 3 columns, add my header Image - since the normal header hasn't been working for a while, make a label cloud...and I 'll probably go back to do more fun stuff. Editing html has been getting easier, now that I got back in the grove of things. If you want to gussie up your blog, that's the place to go!

Another fun thing I found was premade blog templates by Quirky Bird. There are 4 fun themes: *Bird on a Wire*PeepMe*Gnometastic*Funky Sock Monkey. They have easy directions on how to make it your blog theme...make sure you save your current template, otherwise you'll lose all your widgets.

6 comments:

thanks for these tips, i'm definitely going to have to check them out.

Yes, but a caution: it gets addictive!

This sounds like so much fun to try..I am very nervous, since I am so slow on learning new things on the computer..will bookmark all the information and read and reread it all..Thanks for the information..
Your blog looks wonderful..You did a great job..

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More